Photo Credit: Shinobi Creative Productions
The following procedures ensure all TWIST TriCities’ staff and clients enjoy safe workouts and respect each other to enjoy a healthy positive post-COVID-19 experience.
- As per the current PHO, COVID vaccine passports for everyone 12 years and older must be presented before training. Please have your passport and government issued ID ready when you arrive (youth 12 to 18 do not need to present ID with passport).
- Masks are no longer mandatory during exercise for those who have been fully vaccinated (a minimum of 14 days after Dose 2). Our coaching staff will continue to wear a mask while coaching.
- Masks are mandatory in the facility when not exercising as per the PHO’s guidelines.
- We have transitioned from our Covid-19 safety plan to a Communicable Disease Plan as per WCB.
- All indoor fitness classes will be running with normal capacity.
- All members must be pre-booked on TRIIB.
- There will no longer be Covid-19 screening questions upon entry but it remains mandatory that if you feel ill or have any symptoms of Covid-19 you may NOT enter the facility.
- It will remain mandatory to sanitize or wash your hands when you enter and exit the facility utilizing the sanitization stations located by the doors.
- The lobby will remain closed to spectators due to occupancy limits. We will continue with member entry at the rear of the building.
- All equipment and each workspace will continue to be cleaned and sanitized by US following each group coaching session or private training session.
*The above protocols will be re-evaluated when we reach Phase 4 of the Restart Plan and will be adjusted according to government recommendations.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have additional questions, we are here for you and happy to help!
It’s our mission to ensure our community stays healthy, fit, positive and STRONG!