Photo Credit: Shinobi Creative Productions
The following procedures ensure all TWIST TriCities’ staff and clients enjoy safe workouts and respect each other to enjoy a healthy positive post-COVID-19 experience.
- Wearing masks in public indoor settings is no longer required by public health. Wearing a mask is a personal choice. If you would like your coach to wear a mask during your session, please let them know and they will be happy to wear one.
- We have returned to our Covid-19 safety plan as per the PHO
- All indoor fitness classes will be running with normal capacity.
- All members must be pre-booked on TRIIB.
- There will no longer be Covid-19 screening questions upon entry but it remains mandatory that if you feel ill or have any symptoms of Covid-19 you may NOT enter the facility.
- It will remain mandatory to sanitize or wash your hands when you enter and exit the facility utilizing the sanitization stations located by the doors.
- While our lobby is now open to spectators, we ask that everyone please practice social distancing as much as possible. We ask that our members continue to use the rear door to reduce congestion in the lobby area.
- All equipment and each workspace will continue to be cleaned and sanitized by US following each group coaching session or private training session.
*The above protocols will be re-evaluated when we reach Phase 4 of the Restart Plan and will be adjusted according to government recommendations.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have additional questions, we are here for you and happy to help!
It’s our mission to ensure our community stays healthy, fit, positive and STRONG!