Photo Credit: Shinobi Creative Productions
The following procedures ensure all TWIST TriCities’ staff and clients enjoy safe workouts and respect each other to enjoy a healthy positive post-COVID-19 experience.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have additional questions, we are here for you and happy to help!
- We have implemented a one-way traffic policy: our primary entry and exit are at the rear of the building. The entrance and exit doors are clearly marked.
- Please sanitize or wash your hands when you enter the facility utilizing the sanitization stations located by the doors.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled session. The coach will greet you at the door and ask you some screening questions. We also ask that there are no spectators at this time. The lobby is closed so please wait in your vehicle if you are there to pick a client up.
- Small group coaching sizes will now be strictly limited to 10 participants; in order to comply with the safety guidelines provided by WorkSafe BC. Our new schedule times are to allow enough time in between sessions for additional cleaning.
- All clients must now RSVP before attending a small group coaching session: we are using Mindbody to register for classes.
- All of our squat racks are spaced to allow ample physical distancing; there is no sharing of equipment or partner exercises (with the exception of private partner + bubble friends)
- Clients are required to bring their own pre-filled water bottles from home. The water cooler is not available for use.
- Masks are not mandatory for clients at this time, however, during certain personal training sessions you may be asked to wear one by your coach – who will also be wearing one – depending on the activity at hand. If you would feel more comfortable wearing one during your session, go for it!!
- All equipment is cleaned and sanitized by our staff after each group coaching session or private training session to ensure the quality of the cleaning.
- All high contact areas such as door knobs, light switches, toilets, floors and counter surfaces are regularly sanitized.
- Everyone who attends a small group coaching, drop in, functional assessment or private session MUST sign the liability waiver with complete contact information – NO EXCEPTIONS – this information is required for contact tracing.
We are so excited to be able to welcome everyone back and it’s our mission to ensure our community stays healthy, fit, positive and STRONG!